Thursday 13 August 2009

Sneak preview of Lockerz

Hi guys,

Here's a sneak preview of the latest prizes available on Lockerz.

Interesting huh?! Well Lockerz is a membership through invites only site, which means you'll have to get invited before you can join this site and win prizes.

Here's the good bit; I'm offering 20 invites to the first 20 people who contact me either on the forum or here.

Click on mp, email or leave a comment on the blog if you want to get the invite. Again invites are limited so hurry!!

Happy Swagbucks Hunting!!

DAsher!!!


7 comments:

kpasha32 said...

i think ill give it a try!!

Unknown said...

Sweet i would love to try it.

kpasha32 said...

i got an account already. Pm me if u want one: kapsha32@yahoo.com

and thanks to Dasher for letting me know about Lockerz

Anonymous said...

I have 20 invites to give out of people. If you need one please email katie_spencer28@yahoo.ca with your email and I will send you an invite.

TJ said...

I would like an invite please :)

Kemal said...

i would like to try it

kpasha32 said...

i have been z-listed!!

 

Swagbucks Code © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial