Sunday 2 August 2009

Alright guys,

I am a true swagbucks fan, no two minds about it. The prizes are second to none.

However, after reading a conversation in the cbox i was influenced in posting this mainly for two reasons. We all want to maximise our time online and make something online. But there are so many scams we are not always sure which one to pick.

I am not adverting anything but since i feel IRazoo is also genuine why not use it instead of some scam site. Here is a link to their site.




Having posted this, I still strongly advise you stick to swagbucks so...

Happy swagbucks searching!!!


DAsher!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw, th only reason I use it is because amazon gift cards are around 3000 points, which is hmmmmm...... not so bad...

prashant said...

I am agree with you. Work from home

Anonymous said...

this site is awsome

 

Swagbucks Code © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial